Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

Equipment list and why I chose my design


WALT: We are learning to design and create Pallet garden prototypes.

Equipment list:

1. Hammer
2. Nails
3. Wood
4. Hand saw
5. Tape measure

I chose my design because that was the only garden that I wanted to do and it is big enough for heaps of vegetables. I created a walkway that I could reach my plants quickly and put my veggies in a basket so we can eat them.

The most challenging thing was not getting myself our anyone by me burnt with the hot glue gun. I think my pallet garden will get enough sunlight and water because when the sun goes round and round the sun can shine in the garden the whole day. I think my pallet garden will get enough water because when the rain comes down the seeds and the plants will grow.



Do you know how to build a garden?

1 comment:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.